Monday 13 April 2009


Well it seems my blog is a little slow on the uptake!

Let me tell you a bit about me , I currently have 2 ladies I regularly see, both are very hot between the sheets , both are in loveless marriages , or so they tell me , one is from the South West, the other nearer to me in Wigan.

The wigan lady is very romantic, a wannabee poet n romance writer, I am a published writer n poet so she turned to me for advice on her writing on the internet, she is very slim, a little shy but boy when we first met for real she was dynamite, it turned out her hubby can't satisfy her anymore due to illness she was pent up and after we first slept together, quaint phrase that as not much sleep is involved!,she is now very active and she certainly knows how to please a guy, she is active in many social networking sites and I know she has fucked many guys since I first reawakened her sexual libido, her mail addy is val2334@msn.com, sure you won't be disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment