Tuesday 14 April 2009

Mature n young stories

A great story that has me wanking hard:-
My first experience of an older lady was my mates mum, i know its one of those unwritten rules that mates mums are a no go area, but i couldnt help myself. I was eighteen and we were all at a party, i noticed that she looked stunning in her dress and what i hoped were stockings. I couldnt stop starting at her all night.
The following morning when i went round to my mates house i had to use the toilet, as he was having a shower in the bathroom ,his mum said i could use her en suite, as i walked through her bedroom i saw her dress from the evening before on a chair, and on top were her black suspenders and brown stockings, i was so tempted to rub them on my cock but thought better of it. After i used the bathroom i returned to find my mate had had a phone call and he had to go out, his mum said she was making a brew and i could stay and have one with her until he came back if i wanted, obviously i jumped at the chance.
As we sat talking about the night before i told her she had looked very nice, and she said that she had noticed me staring at her legs every time she looked over at me. I said that she had some of the nicest legs i had seen, she left the room saying that she would be back in a couple of minutes, i sat there thinking id made a prick of myself wondering what i would say to my mate if she told him.
A few minutes later though his mum shouted to me asking if i could help her for a minute, as i got to her bedroom i saw that she had changed from her jeans and tshirt into a blue suspender belt and blue stockings, she just simply asked if her legs looked as good as last night. I stared at her and dint say a word, but my rock hard cock almost busting the zip of my jeans gave her the answer. She walked over and told me that she had often wanked herself while thinking about me and even imagined it was me fucking her instead of her husband, she knelt down and got sucking on my cock straight away. After a couple of minutes i stood her up and kissed her as i played with her pussy, she was already soaking wet, i then turned her round and pushed her against the window ledge and fucked her deep and slow at first, but she wanted it fast and rough. I pulled her hair with one hand and had the other in the small of her back as i slammed into her hard. She was dribbling cum down her legs onto her stocking tops but was screaming for me to do her harder and harder, i didnt last much longer and i told her i was going to cum, so she swivelled round and dropped to her knees and pushed every inch of my cock as far into her throat as possible until i spunked. I laid her on the bed and sucked her cum out of her stocking top and licked the remainder off her thighs and sucked her pussy till she came again. We lay there for a couple of minutes and then remembered that my mate was due back shortly, so we quickly washed and got dressed just in time to get back downstairs before he arrived back

No comments:

Post a Comment